The Easiest Way to Find Second Chance Apartments
Are you facing challenges finding the perfect apartment due to credit or criminal background issues? Look no further! At Housing Research Consultants, we specialize in helping individuals like you secure comfortable and welcoming second chance apartments regardless if you are low income or are looking for affordabke housing.
Zoom Video Consultation
Our experts will conduct a free, personalized consultation to understand your specific needs, preferences, and challenges you might be facing with getting approved with your current credit and/or background issues.
Customized Housing Search
Based on your preferred search criteria for the best apartment that includes you ideal location, amenities and price, we will provide you with a curated list of second chance apartments that match your requirements.
Guidance and Support
We guide you through the application process at your next second chance apartment, providing support and assistance every step of the way. Once you get approved, you’ll be able to move in and start living!
Access the Best Second Chance Apartments for Your Lifestyle
Housing Research Consultants is dedicated to making the apartment hunting process easier for those who may face obstacles in the traditional renting market here in Texas. It doesn’t matter if you live in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston or anywhere inbetween. Our team understands that life circumstances can sometimes lead to credit or criminal background challenges that prevent you from living the life you deserve, and we believe everyone deserves a second chance at finding a quality apartment in the Lone Start State.
We take pride in offering a specialized apartment locating service tailored to Texas individuals and families with credit or criminal background issues that have made it difficult to obtain approval with a previous apartment community. It’s a horrible feeling when you receive a denial letter after taking the time to apply and pay the application fees to an apartment community that matched your needs. Fortunately our extensive network of second chance apartments ensures that you have a variety of options to choose from, making it easier for you to find a home that suits your needs! No matter what your situation is we work with the following credit and background issues.
Personal Credit Issues:
List of Credit Issues
No matter what type of credit profile you have, it’s concerning and frustrating to experience a denial at the apartment community you applied with. Fortunately we have options available that may provide you with a second chance apartment that suits your lifestyle.
- Late Payments: Missing or making late payments on credit cards, loans, or other bills can negatively impact your credit history which can lead to getting denied on your rental application.
- Defaults: Failing to repay a loan as per the agreed-upon terms can result in a default, which has a significant negative impact on credit dropping the credit score below 600 which is often the minimum an apartment community requires here in Texas.
- Bankruptcy: Declaring bankruptcy indicates a severe financial crisis and can stay on your credit report for several years which may prohibit you from getting approved with a landlord, property manager or any rental housing in Texas.
- Foreclosure: Losing a home due to foreclosure can have a lasting impact on credit scores which can make it difficult for quite some time to find adequate housing for yourself or your family.
- Repossessions: If a lender repossesses a financed asset (such as a car) due to non-payment, it can be reflected in your credit history and lower your credit score which may impact your ability to find an apartment that will approve you.
- Collections: Unpaid debts that are sent to collections agencies can appear on your credit report, impacting your credit score and taking a toll on your well being and financial health.
- High Credit Card Balances: Carrying high balances on credit cards in relation to your credit limit can negatively affect your credit utilization ratio which inturn can lead to you getting denied for an apartment here in Texas.
- Identity Theft: Fraudulent activities on your credit accounts, resulting from identity theft, can cause credit issues if not addressed promptly. We know this can be confusing and difficult when it’s not yours so let us see what we can do for you!
- Civil Judgments: Legal judgments related to debt or financial matters may be reported on your credit history and may show that you are not credit worthy once the apartment complex runs a credit check.
- Tax Liens: Unpaid tax debts can lead to the placement of a tax lien on your credit report resulting in a lower score.
- Closed Accounts: Closing credit accounts, especially older ones, can affect the length of your credit history, potentially impacting your credit score which is why you should leave them open even if you aren’t using them.
- Inquiries: Multiple recent inquiries into your credit report (hard inquiries) can slightly lower your credit score so don’t do it or better yet, have them ran all within 30 days and most credit reporting agencies will only count it as 1 credit pull.
Personal Background Issues:
List of Background Issues
You may have one or the following issues listed below. The most common requests involve drug charges, dwi, broken leases and felonies. If you have been denied an approval for any of these, please contact us for a free consultation on your next second chance apartment.
- Misdemeanors: Less serious offenses, such as petty theft, disorderly conduct, or minor drug possession, are considered misdemeanors and may appear on a criminal background check.
- Felonies: More serious crimes, like burglary, assault, drug trafficking, or white-collar crimes, are classified as felonies and have a more significant impact on a background check and make it difficult in finding housing that’s right for your lifestyle.
- DUI/DWI: Driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) convictions can be recorded on a criminal background check. Some apartment communites will deny. Case by case basis.
- Domestic Violence: Convictions related to domestic violence, including assault or harassment within a domestic relationship, may be part of a criminal background. These cases are difficult and a individual landlord might be your best option.
- Sex Offenses: Crimes of a sexual nature, such as sexual assault, rape, or child molestation, can have a severe impact on a background check. Unfortuantely we can’t help in these scenarios.
- Drug Offenses: Drug-related offenses, including possession, distribution, or manufacturing, may be visible on a criminal background check and depending on the drug, amount and case you might have some housing options that will work for you.
- Assault and Battery: Convictions for assault or battery, involving physical harm or the threat of harm to another person, can be part of a criminal record. Unfortuantely most apartment communites will deny any applicant if there is a recent assualt/batter charge on your record.
- Theft and Robbery: Crimes involving theft, burglary, or robbery may be recorded on a criminal background check and make it difficult in locating an apartment that will approve you.
- Fraud and White-Collar Crimes: Convictions related to fraud, embezzlement, or other white-collar crimes can impact a background check and potentially result in a denial from any apartment commuity so check with us and we’ll see what we can do!
- Probation or Parole: Being on probation or parole may be listed on a background check, indicating a prior criminal conviction. Depending on how long it’s been you might have success with our search however you must be off Parole for us to help.
- Juvenile Records: Certain juvenile offenses may be sealed or expunged, but in some cases, they can appear on a background check so be careful and know what’s on your record before you apply so you don’t get charged an app/admin fee only to get denied.
- Outstanding Warrants: If there are any outstanding warrants for arrest, this information may be part of a criminal background check an apartment community will run and result in a straight denial.
How It Works
(Yes, it’s really this easy!)
Embark on your journey to a new apartment with [Your Company Name]. Take the first step towards finding a second chance apartment that meets your needs based on your preferred location, amenities and budget. Contact us now to get started and simply tell us about your needs in any one of the major cities we service – San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Forth Worth and Houston.
We specialize in second chance apartments, ensuring a focused and effective search process for each client regardless of previous credit or background issues.
2ND CHANCE LIST
Our vast network of property managers and landlords gives you access to a wide range of housing options that may consider you eligble for a second chance apartment.
Our team is committed to providing personalized assistance, making your journey to a new apartment smoother than clicking and call apartments all day by yourself.
Have you been denied at a recent apartment community?
Don’t let past challenges hold you back. We believe in second chances and are here to help you find the perfect place to call home.
Some of the ways we work with Texas renters include:
- We access our list of second chance apartments that are willing to work with your credit/background issues.
- You tour the properties that meet your search criteria and let us know which one you’ve picked. After you apply, you will receive a rental cash rebate for letting us assist you in finding your new apartment
Give us a call today at 512-665-9230 and let us know which option works best for you! While you will initially pay a $25 consultation fee, you will be reimburse once you apply and list your agent as your apartment locator on the rental application.
Why Work with Your Housing Research Consultant
Your counsulant will also be a licensed real estate agent in the State of Texas working as an apartment locator specializing in second chance apartments that can leverage their expertise, network, and resources to streamline the apartment search process and help you find the best deals that meet your specific circumstances.
- Specialized Knowledge: Apartment locators often specialize in specific types of housing, including second chance apartments. They have knowledge of the housing market and can provide insights into available options that cater to individuals with credit or criminal background issues.
- Extensive Network: Your apartment consultant may have established relationships with property managers, landlords, and apartment complexes throughout Texas and the city you live in. This network allows them to access a wide range of second chance apartments that may not be easily found through traditional searches by yourself or through popular website portals such as apartments.com.
- Time and Effort Savings: Searching for an apartment, especially one that accommodates specific circumstances like credit or criminal history challenges, can be time-consuming and costly – especially if you are denied multiple times! An apartment locator streamlines the process by conducting a tailored search based on your needs, saving you time and effort so you can focus on other things that matter like your friends, family and job.
- Customized Recommendations: Your housing research consultant will take the time to understand your unique situation, preferences, and requirements. They can then provide customized recommendations that match your criteria, ensuring that you are presented with options that meet your specific needs.
- Negotiation Assistance: Apartment consultants may assist in negotiating lease terms, application fees, or other aspects of the rental process. Their experience and knowledge can be valuable in ensuring you secure the best possible deal because they take the time to do the research before presenting you with your best options.
- Guidance Through the Application Process: Applying for apartments, especially those catering to individuals with a second chance, can be complex and costly. Your consultant can guide you through the application process, helping you navigate any challenges that may arise to ensure you get approved and moved into the apartment that matches your unique tastes and lifestyle.
- Access to Unadvertised Specials: Some apartment complexes offer unadvertised specials or discounts, especially for individuals referred by housing research consultants or apartment locators. This can result in cost savings or additional benefits that you might not obtain through an independent search on your own.
- Ongoing Support: You can receive ongoing support and assistance even after you’ve found an apartment since we are available online and via phone. We can address any concerns, answer questions, or help with any issues that may arise during your tenancy at the second chance apartment you choose after working with us.
A Faster and Better Way To Get Approved for Your Apartment
- We do the research
- No calling and driving around endlessly looking at apartments without knowing their requirements
- No need to waste any more application fees
- No need to waste any more administration fees
- Let’s find your perfect apartment no matter what your credit or background issues may be
Credit issues can differ from person to person, and you may face different difficulties depending on your financial history. Credit reports can be complicated, and your situation may be different. If you’re experiencing credit issues, it’s best to check your credit report on a regular basis through freecreditreport.com or creditkarma.com, correct any errors, and work on improving your credit over time.
Like credit issues, criminal background issues can have a range of impacts, depending on the type of crime, whether it’s a misdemeanor or a felony, and the length of time it’s been on your record.
Keep in mind that criminal records law varies from state to state, and some criminal offenses are expunged after a certain amount of time, while others remain sealed or expunged.
If you have a criminal record, you may want to consult with a lawyer to help you resolve or reduce the impact of your criminal record issues.
Don’t waste application fees or admin fees!
No matter what might be on your credit or background or credit file.
Our goal is to help make your life easier.
When working with you housing research consultant, you’ll receive the support from an individaul specializing in second chance apartments that can leverage their expertise, network, and resources to streamline the apartment search process and help you find the best deals that meet your specific circumstances.
Get the Help You Need from Experts that Care about Your Situation
A housing research consultant can make all the difference when it comes to finding your next second chance apartment. They have specialized knowledge, a wide network, and are well-versed in the ins and outs of the rental market.
A housing research consultant becomes your best friend. Not only will they save you time and effort, but they will also provide you with a personalized list of options that match your specific needs.
Whether it’s negotiating good terms or providing you with ongoing support, your housing research consultant will guide you through the process and help you find the perfect second chance apartment for you.
Your next step is to choose the housing research consultant you need to unlock the door to your new and improved life. A housing research consultant will not only help you find the right second chance apartment, but they’ll also be dedicated to helping you achieve housing satisfaction.
We help renters access the best second chance apartments in Texas. If you need to find an apartment ASAP and have been turned town before contact us today. We would love to assist in answering your questions and helping you locate your next place. 🙂
Call us today at 512-665-9230